Thanks to the 299 attendees from 38 countries who made GHTC 2014 a resounding success!
Organized by IEEE, the world’s largest technical professional society with over 400,000 members in over 160 countries, IEEE GHTC focuses on advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. This 4th annual cross-discipline conference provides the perfect venue for those interested in humanitarian projects to join their peers in Silicon Valley, a community famed for leading-edge technological innovations, world-class researchers, and technology investors. The conference attracts a global audience of educators, engineers, scientist, practitioners, philanthropists, corporations, foundations, NGO’s and others interested in applying technology to develop effective solutions for the challenges facing the world’s underserved populations.
- Promote science, engineering and technology as key to development of solutions to humanitarian problems
- Foster exchange of information and networking in the humanitarian field
- Focus attention of businesses on emerging market and social entrepreneurship opportunities
- Impact in positive and meaningful ways the lives of disadvantaged billions around the world
- Participate in an extensive, vibrant, and innovative technical program
- Learn from world-class knowledgeable practitioners working in the field
- Exchange information, share experiences and network with actively involved attendees
- Gain visibility and recognition for your humanitarian work and projects
- Find new resources, ideas, and potential partners or investors
View Video Highlights of GHTC 2013