>>>Registration is now open – advance registration closes Sept. 6<<<
IEEE GHTC focuses on advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. This cross-disciplinary annual conference provides the perfect venue for those interested in humanitarian projects to join their peers in Seattle in October 2015.
GHTC is a global humanitarian technology conference focused on bringing together people to address the critical issues for the benefit of the resource-constrained and vulnerable populations in the world. It is an opportunity for IEEE to work with NGOs to identify the most pressing needs.
- Foster exchange of information, networking, and cooperation in the humanitarian and emergency management fields.
- Focus attention on businesses who are enabling technologies in support of humanitarian principles and ways of operating.
- Impact in positive and meaningful ways lives of disadvantaged billions of people around the world.
- Explore science, engineering and technology solutions for vulnerable communities and attract young people to these professional fields.
- Highlight humanitarian technologies that promote successful practice, and attract humanitarian and emergency management practitioners in order to learn from their successes and better guide future research.
- Participate in an extensive, vibrant, and innovative technical program
- Learn from world-class knowledgeable practitioners working in the field
- Exchange information, share experiences and network with actively involved attendees
- Gain visibility and recognition for your humanitarian work and projects
- Find new resources, ideas, and potential partners or investors
View Video Highlights of GHTC 2014